- 4 cups pumpkinseed milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons wildflower honey
- ½ cup tapioca syrup, or substitute light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 3 tablespoons best-quality maple syrup
Combine all ingredients except cacao nibs in a blender or Vitamix and process until well combined. Chill until cold, then process in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. During the last several minutes of processing, add cacao nibs.
Pack into a container, drizzling a bit of maple syrup over each layer. Press a piece of parchment paper on top, then seal with an airtight lid or use several layers of foil.